Welcome to CUA Cares
The Catholic University of America has always responded to people in need. Our faith compels us to love and care for our sisters and brothers who are stricken by tragedy. CUA Cares unites our university community in loving response through prayer and action.
What Can You Do?
- Unite in Prayer for Communities Affected by Hurricane Sandy at Daily Mass and Night Prayer
- Mass Times
Sunday, 11:00am & 9:00pm, St. Vincent's Chapel
Sunday, 4:00pm, Crypt Church
Monday - Thursday, 10:30pm, St. Vincent's Chapel
Monday - Friday, 12:15pm, Caldwell Chapel
Monday - Friday, 5:10pm, Caldwell Chapel
Monday - Friday, 12:10pm, Mary, Mirror of Justice Chapel (Law School)
Tuesday, 8:00pm, House Mass, The House Lounge
- Friday, November 9th from 11am-5pm
- Great Room B, Pryzbyla Center
- Sign-up to donate blood here. (*All the slots have been filled)
- MUST enter Sponsor Code: 05312216
CUA students are taking action to help with relief efforts in their hometowns, and areas in need.
- For specific initiatives, please click here.
- If you know of other initiatives happening around campus that you want posted, please send information to email@example.com.
CUA Cares is a movement has mobilized in the past after tragedies in Japan, Haiti, Hurricane Katrina, and the South Pacific, and after the shooting at Virginia Tech.
Superstorm Sandy has affected so many of our students’ families in the North Eastern United States. Many are still without power and/or basic services. Many students, faculty and staff of The Catholic University of America have come forward to ask, “What can we do to help?”
- Fr. Jude DeAngelo, OFM Conv.